Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Another Wonderful Contest

Old booksImage via WikipediaUnfortunately, I didn't win the last contest I entered. But maybe my luck will be better this time around. And because I'm super duper nice, I'm going to give y'all the link again. Also, it gives me three more points to blog about it, so really I'm just being selfish. However you want to spin it, the fact remains that there are some awesome prizes for fellow writers such as myself at the end of this contest.

I've been following the YA Lit Six blog for about a month now, or so I think, and I initially found it through one of my writer friends whose blog I am also following. (Do you see a trend here, because I do.) Here's the link to Kelsey's blog. She's a great writer. I can't wait until she gets published and I know it's only a matter of time until that happens. Seriously, I've read her manuscript.

Anyway, I don't have much more to say about this. Mostly because I want to finish entering the contest but partly because I'm hungry. In any case, wish me luck!
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment: