Thursday, January 27, 2011

Wordle Created from My First Post

A Wordle consisting of my first blog post.

Perhaps one of my guilty pleasures, other than drinking three White Chocolate Mochas a day, is my habit of perusing blogs. It's fun. It just so happens that I found a blog today, The Last Word, and in doing so, I also found a contest to win autographed copies of some of my favorite books! Lili St. Crow is an awesome writer (I have a copy of her book Steelflower and I've read it maybe a half-dozen times), but her book and the series following it, Strange Angels, really caught my attention. Anyway, here's the link to the blog and contest. Don't even think about entering because I'm totally going to win. I have to. Contest Link, just because I'm nice.

4 comments:

  1. Your link to The Last Word doesn't work. See if you can correct it. If not, consult the lab. It would also be good to Tweet it. I didn't check (yet) your other link. I will. Be sure your check them as part of your blog posting activities. As a reader of print you are one among few. Amazon announced today they are selling more Kindle books than paperbacks now - ahead of their prediction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your second link does take you to The Last Word. Check them both to make sure they do what you want them to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! That's so horrible...I love reading books in print. I hope my species doesn't die out entirely. I fixed the link as well. It works now. I had an extra slashy thing in there where there should have been only one. Don't know how that happened.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and I did Tweet it. Haha. That was a part of the contest. I got three entries because of it.

    ReplyDelete